Is it a good idea to identify with a subjective sense of gender, as opposed to an objective measurement? Does this actually enhance the mental health of those who feel like they are at odds with their biological sex? I’m agnostic, and quite skeptical, on these questions. In my view, the concept of “transgender” has…
The Guide (Start Here)
- What Is Justice?
- Power and Privilege
- Implicit Bias Hoax
- Who Actually Has Power and Privilege?
- Black Lives Matter: The Truth
- Micro-Aggressions and the Problem of Fragility
- Apologizing for your Race
- Social Justice End Game
- Are Social Justice Warriors Brainwashing Students?
- End the Brainwashing
- Inspiring: Professor Jason D. Hill
- SJWs’ Logical Fallacies
- Acknowledging our Country’s Past Sins
- Note to SJWs