So, now you have the basic understanding that can allow you to:
- Avoid the “identity privilege” trap
- Expose the “implicit racism” hoax
- Thumb your nose at racial guilt
- Avoid or confront the campus grievance culture
- Avoid being brainwashed by activist professors
- Call out SJWs errors in logic
- AND MORE!
First, the most important thing is to remove the SJ program as a distraction from your schoolwork. Hopefully, we have done that. Now that the SJ program is undermined, you can hopefully focus on your academic achievement. If you are like most students, that is what will lead to a wonderful, fulfilling career down the road.
However, if you care about real justice on campus, then it’s important to take action. Here are some action items that can be done in a very small amount of time. We’ve made it super easy!
- Start an email “chain letter” to students that you know, and/or their parents, urging them to read The Guide.
- Print out business-card size teasers and leave them around your campus
- Print out full page flyers and post them on campus or around town
- Share this website on Facebook and other social media
- Join non-leftist campus organizations, and share this information with them
- Browse through the Toolkit and Extra Resources to see what other ideas you come up with (it’s a work in progress)
Together, we can cut through the SJ disinformation and pseudo-brainwashing to get our campuses, and our culture, back on track.