This story is a wonderful, touching story, from the perspective of a black immigrant who arrived in this country with $120. Below are some quotes from “An Open Letter to Ta-Nehisi Coates”. “Because I write as a black immigrant who chose to live in the United States, whose biggest hope as a child was to…
The Guide (Start Here)
- What Is Justice?
- Power and Privilege
- Implicit Bias Hoax
- Who Actually Has Power and Privilege?
- Black Lives Matter: The Truth
- Micro-Aggressions and the Problem of Fragility
- Apologizing for your Race
- Social Justice End Game
- Are Social Justice Warriors Brainwashing Students?
- End the Brainwashing
- Inspiring: Professor Jason D. Hill
- SJWs’ Logical Fallacies
- Acknowledging our Country’s Past Sins
- Note to SJWs