The former first lady, Michelle Obama, recently weighed in on the problem of racial insensitivity, with an anecdote about what happened to her at Target. Only, the funny thing is that she told the story two different ways. In 2014, in People magazine, Ms. Obama bemoaned being asked (by a short person) for help getting…
The Guide (Start Here)
- What Is Justice?
- Power and Privilege
- Implicit Bias Hoax
- Who Actually Has Power and Privilege?
- Black Lives Matter: The Truth
- Micro-Aggressions and the Problem of Fragility
- Apologizing for your Race
- Social Justice End Game
- Are Social Justice Warriors Brainwashing Students?
- End the Brainwashing
- Inspiring: Professor Jason D. Hill
- SJWs’ Logical Fallacies
- Acknowledging our Country’s Past Sins
- Note to SJWs