I’ve heard over and over the idea that “if you are not a person of color, then there is just no way you can challenge their experience if they feel oppressed.” This is untrue–but with a tiny grain of truth. We can’t challenge anyone’s subjective experience, but neither can they challenge ours. Each of us…
The Guide (Start Here)
- What Is Justice?
- Power and Privilege
- Implicit Bias Hoax
- Who Actually Has Power and Privilege?
- Black Lives Matter: The Truth
- Micro-Aggressions and the Problem of Fragility
- Apologizing for your Race
- Social Justice End Game
- Are Social Justice Warriors Brainwashing Students?
- End the Brainwashing
- Inspiring: Professor Jason D. Hill
- SJWs’ Logical Fallacies
- Acknowledging our Country’s Past Sins
- Note to SJWs